Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pedikur hand and foot cream

For me this has been an amazing product. After having my feet in Ugg boots for many months and considering that summer was right round the corner ( I received this before the heat wave ), my feet needed some serious pampering before I would be willing to let anyone else see them. When I received the hand and foot cream I was pleasantly surprised that I got a good explanation of the product and a guide on how to use it plus a pair of cotton moisturising socks, so there was going to be no mess at bed time.
It is pretty self explanatory and as it says in the leaflet you do not to need to use the cream on your hands as much as you do on your feet. Its so easy to slip it into your night time routine, in fact I have been using one night, having a night off, then using the next and so forth. All you need to do is smother your feet in the Pedikur cream, slip the socks on and go to sleep, simples. 
I have been doing this for 2 weeks now and I have noticed a real difference, my feet are lovely and soft and some of those horrid hard skin areas on my feet have gone, which is great because it was just in time for this heat wave. As for using it as a hand cream I used it twice a week, and it does leave your hands lovely and soft, but for me this is more of a foot cream and one that I would happily buy, and at £10 the price is quite fair too.
Pedikur do sell other products which you can find here


*Product sent to me to review

4 comments:

  1. thank you for such a great review, Samantha! I definitely need to save it in my Google+)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it really is a fantastic foot cream, and thanks for the google+ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped wearing my Uggs eventually because they made my feet so gross! Shame, as they were so so comfy....

    This looks really good though, I keep thinking I need to get my feet looking nice now that the weather's perked up!! And it would be cheaper than a pedicure too *_* Thanks for the review!!

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uggs are so comfy, i even have an old pair i wear as slippers, but unfortunately after spending months in them my feet were gross too, but this cream really did help, and its nice because you do it at home, i get too embarrassed to get my feet out to anyone else lol xx

    ReplyDelete