Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Rimmel Pro- Anti Fade Colour system

Rimmel is one of those classic British brands, its a make up brand that I have used for many (many) years, so when I saw the Rimmel Pro on offer 2 for £6 in my local boots I snapped a couple up. I grabbed the 5 in 1 base and top coat and Ultra Violet. Ultra Violet is one of those colours that jumped out at me, I do have a few other purple colours but this is a beautiful light purple and as soon as I saw it I knew I wanted it. 

  The new maxi brush that comes with it makes it really easy to apply, so the application is even and to be honest 1 coat would of been fine but I like to do 2. I also noticed that it said on the bottle that it was anti-fade and also up to 10 days wear. I didn't have it on for 10 days, i had it on for 3 but i had no chips and i didn't even use a topcoat. It costs £4.59 at Boots Here but is well worth the price and its a great colour for the summer.

3 comments:

  1. Cute Colour <3 May have to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great colour, its one of my favourite and because of the brush I can paint my nails so easy without having to do any clean up xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete