Monday, May 07, 2012

Skittle nails

Sometimes I struggle to decide on what colour to paint my nails, so instead of having to settle on just one colour, I used 5. I always find that when i do paint my nails all different colours it cheers me up and makes me smile, which is great for when the weather is miserable like today, and its one manicure that I always seem to get compliments on. For this mani i used Models Own, Barry M and Rimmel.



From left to right, Models Own Nude Beige, Barry M Mint Green, Barry M Bright Pink, Rimmel Ultra Violet, Models Own Blooboo. I also used Rimmels 5 in 1 base and top coat.
All the polishes applied smoothly and evenly, but both Barry M mint green and Models Own blooboo needed 3 coats to get the full effect while the other polishes just needed the 2 coats. All polishes are available from bootshttp://www.boots.com/ with the Models Own polishes £5 each, the Rimmel polish £4.59 and the Barry M polishes £2.99. In my opinion all are worth the money and I am sure I will be using the polishes a lot over the summer come sunshine or rain.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I LOVE that purple! Going to have to wheck that one out! This manicure looks fab, I love the colour combination! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you .It is a beautiful purple, I think Rimmel have brought out some great polishes lately, and the ones with the new maxi brush makes it so easy to apply. Will be doing a post it soon xx

    ReplyDelete