Thursday, April 26, 2012

Kleenex eye make up remover wipes

Kleenex recently brought out another range of products, the facial cleansing range. This range consists of a few products, facial wipes, facial cloths, shine absorbing sheets and eye make-up removal wipes and these are what I have tried out. I have my regular eye make-up remover but wipes are always handy, they are easy to carry round in your bag, for make-up touch ups and for actually what it says on the packet, removing eye make-up. Kleenex is probably known best for their toilet tissue ( and the cute adverts ) so when I saw the wipes at my local Superdrug and looked at the packet and saw that they were for sensitive skin and that they have a lower environmental impact than standard face wipes, I thought that they would be perfect for me and at only £1.99 ( usually £2.99 )here the price was perfect too.




When I opened them the first thing I noticed was how they were thicker than any other wipes I had tried, but I didn't think anything of it. They do what they say, they do remove make-up including water proof mascara, but they felt rough and made my eyes sore, even for about 5 minutes after my eyes hurt to touch. Now I have used all sorts of wipes to remove make-up, even supermarket own brand baby wipes but none have ever made my eyes feel like this. Being the person I am I decided to try them again, but again they felt rough to use and left my eyes sore. I am actually disappointed because their toilet tissue is lovely in fact when I have run out of cotton wool pads i have put make-up remover on that and used toilet roll to remove my eye make-up, and that was much better than using these. Maybe it is just me who has had these issues, but I know I will not use them again, it's actually put me off buying anything else from this range. Have you tried them? What do you think? I would love to hear of anyone else's experience with these wipes. 











No comments:

Post a Comment