Monday, April 23, 2012

Me

Some of you may know me already through blogging, twitter ( @foxy1982 ) or facebook ( sam fox ), some of you may not so I am going to tell you all a bit about myself. You can see the basics from the about me piece next to my photo but what you may not know is that I have been reading blogs for a year now and have wanted to start my own but kept putting it off, not enough time, not enough money but hey its time to stop the excuses so here i am. Its taken me about a month to decide on a blog name, there were plenty of names before the one I settled on but they were all taken ( I never knew there were so many blogs out there! ), so now that I have a name its the kick up the butt I needed. For the time being any pictures taken will be on my phone so may not be of the best quality but that is only until my birthday (next month ) and then you will see nice clear pictures, yay!! I am into literally everything beauty from nail polishes to face creams and everything in between so I think you will see a selection of everything here, anyway that enough of me waffling, if anyone has any tips or wants to share there knowledge with me, please feel free to share and on that note i am off to start my first post ....

No comments:

Post a Comment