Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Girl Crush- Rita Ora

I know this isn't exactly a beauty post, but as the name of my blog says 'The Random World Of Beauty', the world of beauty can be random and I personally feel like this post fits in.

I think most people have heard of Rita Ora by now, her latest single is constantly on the radio, music television shows and her picture is in all the magazines. It seems as though this woman has caused a huge explosion in the music scene, coming out of no where to suddenly having huge hits and having everyone talking about what her beauty secrets are to who she is supposed to be dating. The thing people get most wrong is that she hasn't just came out of no where to have this sudden music career, she has in fact been building her career for years, from  appearing On Craig David's "Awkward" in 2007 to auditioning for the Euro vision in 2009. She eventually got signed in 2010 to Roc Nation, (which was founded by Jay Z), and earlier this year released a single with DJ Fresh "Hot Right Now" which went to number 1. On 6th May R.I.P (feat Tinie Tempah), was released, and she also has released a different single in the U.S.A "How We Do (Party) which I believe a version was released years back by Biggie Smalls . So not only can she sing, and is stunningly beautiful she also has a business brain. Releasing a single here featuring Tinie Tempah, when British music and Tinie himself is huge, yet also releasing a single in the States sampling one of their best loved rappers, well its just genius.

As I said before, she is stunningly beautiful, someone who definitely stands out from the crowd for all the right reasons. She does say that Gwen Stafani is someone that has been a influence in music and fashion and I believe that is plain to see, she also states that Marilyn Monroe is a fashion influence. Personally I love the way that Rita can wear a pair of shorts and trainers and look unbelievably hot, and when she dresses up in a long gown and heels she looks just as great. She does have one trademark look and that is her red lips.
I don't really have girl crushes but there is just something about Rita Ora, I don't know if it's her beauty, her amazing voice, or the fact that I feel she is flying the flag for Britain high, it may be one or all of those things but I do know that she will be around for a long time and will have a fantastic career.
Do you have any girl crushes? If so who and why ?


Rita Ora's single is out now

2 comments:

  1. I definitely agree with you! She is so hot! I have loads of girl crushes ... Beyonce, Kim kardashian, Blake lively .... The list goes on ! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is really hot! I can't stop looking at her, as well as her songs are really good. x

    ReplyDelete