Thursday, May 17, 2012

Maybelline liquid stay

 At the moment Maybelline liquid stay eyeshadow is my daily go to eyeshadow. I have it in Persistent Peach which is a beautiful yet subtle colour, suitable for ever day use. Peach colours are also big this summer and if you don't want to go big and bold this is a small way of staying on trend . It comes in a tube and the applicator is similar to the one's that you get in lip glosses, so application is really easy. Personally I put it all over my eye lid and then dab it with my finger, then if I feel as though I would like a stronger colour I repeat this until I get the colour I want, usually just doing it once is enough though.

Even though it's called liquid stay. I find the consistency is creamy, but it does stay put on my eyelids lasting a full day with no crease marks or signs of it disappearing.

Please excuse my dodgy eyebrows and the fact that you can see part if my nose, I haven't quite worked out how to edit


This is a fantastic eyeshadow for the minimalistic look, it makes my eyes look fresh and dare I say it, younger. When I do use it, I can do my eye make up in minutes, I just put this on, put a highlighter up to my brow then mascara and that's me done.
I bought mine on Ebay and at the time the seller was having a BOGOF offer, so I was lucky and got 2 for about £2.00. You can buy it on  Ebay (this is not the seller that I bought mine from) for as little as £1.70 including postage, which I think is a bargain and for that price if you haven't tried it before, give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment